Saturday, October 06, 2012

So...

I signed up to do the 3 day walk in 2013.  Why? not because I am a survivor and not really because I know a survivor.  I guess it is for selfish reasons....for a good cause and for me to accomplish and train for something that will also be good for me.

When you are a wife or girlfriend, a parent and also work full time sometimes you forget to do things for you. 

This is for me...to take care of me.

I have a long way to go to get ready for it since I have not taken very good care of myself in the last year by eating properly and working out and/or walking/running but I have been working on improving that.

Tomorrow I am doing a 5k. I will probably be pretty sad performance compared to others but that is ok it is a new start and I enjoy them even if I can't run the entire way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home