Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012

My thoughts for 2012 are to make sure that I focus on the good things. To focus on what I have control over and to let go of the things I have not control over. I have talked a lot to the man in my life and I love him. I believe that he has a problem but I know that he is a good loving person that I want to be with that I want to make this work. The last 2 weeks have been amazing and he has been keeping control over his drinking and been wonderful. I know that this probably wont last that the drinking will happen again but I need to work on putting focus on what I can control and dealing with what I can't. I have to decide what I can handle and what I can't and live my life in a way that my son and I are happy and taken care of. For now my son loves this man and this man is good to both of us. For now I need to live in the moment and appreciate what I have. Life is too short to be concerned with the whatifs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home