Sunday, October 23, 2011

For now...

things are good. Life is good. Drinking has been kept at a mininum. I need to enjoy it and appreciate it as I get it and not dwell on what/when it might change. Will this last...probably not but it will return and for now all I can do is go with it and appreciate the good as it comes.

There is so much in life that we dwell on that we have little to no control over. I can't control if he drinks all I can control is how I react to it and how I let it determine what it is going to do to me.

He is kind, loving, funny and full of life. I don't know why he drinks and most importantly I know there is nothing I can do to change it. Even when he does drink he is still him....he is still the funny, goofy guy that I love. If I had not had the experience that I had before I might not even react to it at all. I might just consider it normal.....I dont know because that will never be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home