Friday, May 03, 2013

Keep on moving forward...

At least it is Friday and it is a sunny bright day; what else is there to be concerned with right :)

I did my 4 miles the other day and did my 1/2 hour cross training yesterday so I did that.  Saturday morning will be 5K day where I will walk and jog by 3 miles and then go back and finish walking with my sister. I am supposed to do 5 miles on Saturday and 4 on Sunday that should be  breeze!!

Looking forward to a very nice sunny weekend.

Work is still the same every time I take a couple steps forward someone pulls me back 5 so I can never make any progress.  I am tried of waiting for everyone else to get things done until they HAVE to have it and then it is on me to get it done in their time frame and I mess up every time.  Owell....I guess I just need to make my fortune and then I won't have to work unless I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home