Thursday, June 13, 2013

99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

or I mean 99 days left before I start the Seattle 3 day....

People ask me all the time why I am doing it...am I doing it for someone? No not really I mean I don't know anyone what currently has breast cancer and it has not been something my family has had to deal with.  It is just something I want to do...almost need to do.  Call it a personal challenge, call it something I can do for myself while benefiting others.  Someday it might strike my family and friends and if a cure is found for this..then there can be more time and money spent finding a cure for the next, right?

I am doing this on my own....no one wanted to do it with me or "could" do it with me. I am the quiet person, the one that does not like crowds..the one that has a panic attack about calling someone or talking in front of a big group of people or just one person I don't know.  This is the challenge I set before myself. Usually I would rather just sit back, hide and observe and not been seen or heard from. I guess I am trying to get myself out of my comfort zone.

There has to be some sort of purpose right....can't find it sitting and hiding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home