Friday, April 13, 2018

What I believe....

For as long as I can remember I have felt the need to prove to others that I am worthy of their friendship and love. 

In relationships I felt that it would end at anytime. That other friends would be more fun or other females would be more attractive and exciting.

I believe that I created my own self fulfilling prophesy. I believed I was not good enough so I made it true. Even if the other person did everything in their power to convince me their feelings were true; my belief in myself was stronger so of course they did not truly feel that way. They could never convince me otherwise. Those that did not treat me well just confirmed my own thoughts the good ones never had a chance.

We have all heard the glass half empty or the glass half full; it all depends on what you believe. It is the same when thinking thoughts about ones self. I had to choose to think about myself differently to change the negative thoughts and believe in myself.

If I believe I am a worthy good person others can believe it too. My power is in my present moment.

It is amazing the difference I have felt within by just taking my negative thought pattern and changing it to a positive one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home