Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just Another day

Just an update since its just life :)

We have been busy, but in nothing in particular. Just finishing baseball, scouts, house-sitting for my parents while taking care of my dog and my sister with her broken ankle. Testing another application at work as well as several other projects. There is alot to do!!

Steve is almost done with school and a week after that he goes to visit his dad. I said before that I think he is dealing with it better this time. I still believe that but I can tell he is having issues. He is so excited to see his dad but at the same time he is "worried" about me. I think he is afraid something will happen to me while he is gone. We have been spending a lot of time talking and he will be ok.

Today he said "Mom, when are you going to get married again"
Yeah that was a fun conversation....I don't know how one kid gets these ideas. You just meet someone, fall in love and get married. Its as easy as that.

He went to the doctors and when the doctor said "What do you like to do"
Steve "I play soccer and baseball"
Doc "oh thats good"
Steve "Yeah and its healthy"
I don't think the doc had ever heard a kid say that..


Ok that is all I have.

Not much - Have a great weekend!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I like Steve. He's cute.
He's become the little man of the house, hasn't he? He's looking after his mum. Love it!

xxx

6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do hope Steve can deal well with his visit to his dad. Bless Steve and may he have lots of shalom.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home