Saturday, June 24, 2006

dreams...

So it is early for me on a Saturday morning...but I had a really strange dream that left me feeling less than comfortable.

Dreams deal with what we are feeling..and do it in a weird way....anyway here goes the dream.

I was out with a guy....and this is a guy I know that I probably would never date for several reasons that I wont put here...but that is besides the point. I don't really know that it was a date, but the outing was going well...very well actually. In this critial point there was kissing....In my dream I realized that I was late picking Steve up...from daycare no less....

I can't explain the amount of panic that I felt...heck I still feel it a little and I am awake and the dream was earlier in the night. It was very real. I woke up and looked at the clock realizing we were home and still checked on Steve...soundly asleep in his bed. I did go back to sleep but I am up already this morning and its 5am on Saturday gosh darn it.

Anxiety I guess. We are leaving in a few days for his daddy visit. I remember last year when he left and I had all this "free" time.....every time I did do something I would get a moment of panic like 'oh I gotta go get my kid'...like what am I thinking I can't be here right now.

That has NEVER happened for real. I have never been so into whatever that at some point I looked to see I was late to go get Steve...he is usually always with me and I have never been late to pick him up at daycare.

Two things are happening....he is getting ready to leave and there are two guys out there that I am getting ready to meet. My little mind is staring to panic just a little. My comfort zone is in total dis-array.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If dreams do give us insight into our preconscious minds, I think you have interpreted your dream accurately.

6:14 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I had a college prof. one time who said that "Dreams give us ALL a chance to go a little insane each night. Every since then, I haven't given them much thought! ~ jb///

9:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have to agree with Nick, i think you've interpreted pretty well spot on. Relax, and enjoy some you time :o)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Dreams are just your brain doing a defrag. Don't read too much into them. Unless it's about baby snakes, then it's real!!!! Eeee!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home