Saturday, June 03, 2006

whatever...

So blogger has my page all messed up...its not like I did anything to make these neat adjustments...owell someday I look at why..

I got this email today...



Subject: Savee more. Feel free. Refyinaance now.

Perfect day for spectacular neews.


Three 0f l0an professionals are planning t0 provide a much more
affordable intereest raate in regards to your hoome loann.

Take the opportunity with a 3,9 %!!



Refinancee




So do people actually respond to these things? Wow..its amazing. Have a great weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blogger is messing me up, too!

I get 2-4 refinancing emails a day; however, none have been as defectively written as the one you received.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Blogger's being a pain in the arse! I wish it would behave itself.
Happy weekend Kylee :o)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

There must be enough dullards that respond to keep the spammers active.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Blogger is having a coronary, I think. Not allowing picture posting (or only one at a time). Many blogs I am visiting today have red crosses where the pictures should be ... who can figure. Maybe there are too many of us now, and blogger is overloaded ?!?!?
Have a great week, take care, Meow

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home