Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So behind...so far to catch up...




Hi all... I have been very negligent of my blogger being. I have been busy and less than focused on anything.

Quickly...Steve had his last T-Ball game and it rained and rained for the two innings that they played. Being in the Seattle area I feel very fortunate that we only had one game with rain - that is one game out of 13...That is GREAT. Steve got the game ball and was very excited. We still have the party and trophies but that will be in a couple of weeks.

Last Friday I went on a field trip with Steve's class to the beach. Again it was supposed to be nasty weather and we lucked out and it was nice out. The picture is of a Seastar was saw while we were there. It was the biggest one I have ever seen not being at the aquarium.

Work is hectic...we have a list of projects a mile long and it keeps growing day by day...owell that is how it goes.

My friend at work must be getting very frustrated with me....not only do I hold her back during walks where she kicks my butt all over the path....I have been gone alot between doctors appointments, counseling appointments, field trips and NOW jury duty. Its a good thing she loves me or I would be in deep doo dooo 8)

Today was day one of my two day stint at jury duty. I thought that I would be able to catch up on blogging today, sitting and waiting but first thing I got called. I went through the entire day of the jury selection process just to get dismissed in the second round of lawyer dismissals. Now I get to go back tomorrow and hope that they don't pick me for another trial...if it all works out I will be back at work Friday. Then I should be there everyday till the last day of school...hopefully.

Well, I also booked Steve's plan tickets to Cali.....he is going at the end of June. I am relieved and saddened. I know it is best for him...he need to see his sisters and even his dad.....and this year will be easier I am sure for both of us...but I will still feel lost while he is gone. We will both fly down and then I will turn right around and come back.

Then there is the whole idea of dating...well thats another story...no, no dates YET...but man I tell you I am too old for this 8)

I will try to visit everyone soon. I hope you are all having a great week!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I want that starfish!!
So glad you're both well and happy.
I'd have you on my jury Kylee :)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home