Friday, December 01, 2006

What gives...

So I got an email message today from one of my "first" dates during the summer. The message was from the one that I was kinda interested in but felt that he had no interest at all. I have heard from him a couple of times since then but not much and not for a couple of months. So I get this email...basically its like this

"Hey I just got back from a job out of town. Man I work to much. How are you Kylee? I hope all is well."

I mean do guys really just wait months to contact someone back...is that normal or is he just desperate and bored?

4 Comments:

Blogger si said...

um, yes -- perhaps both. as far as communicating goes, guys are weird -- imo. ;)

you going to answer back? just being nosy... :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, perhaps he was out of town in the Amazon jungle and had no access to email there. Noooo, I’ll bet even in the Amazon there is email. Soooo, ask the dude.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ummm Kylee, Men really are from Mars!!

Hope you and Steve are well....and not too cold :o)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

the cynical theory would be that he had something going that seemed better to him at the time, and when it didn't work out, now he's back.
but it could be true, maybe he did have a job out of town. let's agree to think so, anyway.
:-)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home