Sunday, November 19, 2006

Unofficially


It has been decided that Steve will not be seeing his daddy this Christmas vacation. I am sad for him. He will be disappointed. He does not know yet. So thats way it is unofficial. Nothing would surprise me...a change of plans...who knows. His dad said that he would tell him....but he hasn't yet.

We will be fine. At least we wont be spending a bunch of our vacation time on a plane. We will keep busy and have a good time. I just need to get the He@@ over the guilt I feel for him being hurt. I will it will be ok.

Have a great week!!

2 Comments:

Blogger si said...

feel bad for steve. but thank goodness he has a great mom! his dad doesn't know what he's missing and will ultimately be sorry -- that's what i think.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May you and Steve have the happiest of holidays!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home