Thursday, October 26, 2006

The new one..

Office politics are so funny...I really don't like to be part of it all but sometimes you just can't help it.

I have my new office. I have been in there for almost 2 months now. IT IS WONDERFUL. I love it. Not that I really had anything to complain about before. There is just a feeling of belonging now that I didn't even realize was missing before. Now I really feel like I belong and have settled in a really great job.

My office is slightly larger than that others in the vicinity. That fact was an issue as the office was being built. Now its built and everything calmed down...now the issue is heating....My office is warmer than any of the others on the floor. Actually is suits me perfectly....others are cold. Something is actually broken but they are not sure what yet. Everyday I have someone come in and go on and on about how warm my office is...Its either too warm for them or its just too cold outside of my office.

Owell I guess I have to get used to the fact that me and my office are a topic of conversation and controversy...Owell I am happy 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home