Sunday, December 03, 2006

Its kinda funny....

It is really kinda funny that "first date" #1 emailed me and the very next day "first date" #2 emailed me. Must be something in the air.

I did respond to both of them. Number 1 also invited me to be his friend on Myspace....Number 2 did that a long time ago. Number 2 said in his email something like this

"its been a long time since I have heard from you Kylee, I don't know what happend."

Gee maybe it was because after we went to lunch, I wasn't interested in anything more than a friendship and he wigged out that I did not call, email every day.

Anyway...I just gotta laugh...it must be the season.


on a side note:
The box is gone and I never did make the call...maybe someone else did...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Enjoy it, love it!

Can you send me your snail mail address? I'm sending out some holiday cards and dont want to forget my favorite people.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home