Thursday, December 15, 2005

This mornings news.....

I had chills this morning......

did you hear about the mom that had to toss her 1 month old baby out the window of a burning building in New York to save its life. I can't imagine having to do that or what those last few moments before she did it had to feel like. From what I heard the baby was not breathing so she had to do something....The trust she had to instill in those waiting below to catch her baby. Wow...
Mother and baby both survived....What an amazing story.

Then locally there is a missing 4 year old. They say that he was with his babysitter and now both are missing as well as the family vehicle. How scary. I have only left my son with non family members an handful of times and all times it was family friends. I can't imagine not knowing where my child is...

Wow...Scary things...I wish everyone well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

That was an amazing story. What a scary situation to be in.
I haven't seen an Amber Alert on the 4-year-old. When did the sitter take off with him?
Did you know they have Amber Alert tickers you can add to your blog? After my redesign I'm going to add one.
Sorry for the rambles. :)
Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit!
Lois Lane

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kylee said...

I did now know about the Aber Alert Ticker ..thats a nice thing to have. I am probably going to spend way too much time on this when my son goes to visit his dad so I will look into that.

They found the little boy and his babysitter. All I heard this morning was that the father thought that the babysitter had taken the child with her on a drug search...

Mmm no wonder I don't leave my son.

thanks for the return visit!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

It makes you want to lock all the doors and keep your kids inside until they're maybe 20. Ack!!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home