Saturday, January 02, 2021

Today is day 2

Today is day 2 of a new year with an opportunity to make it better.

I tend to read and listen to all sides of the pandemic and political spectrum and I find it very interesting that it seems like there is no longer a middle ground it is you either agree or you do not. On social media in the comments there are extremes in agreement of the topic or a clear disagreement without any logical discussion or debate. I don't understand the hate filled comments instead of respectful dialog debating one point or another.

My goal is not to participate in those types of exchanges. I trust that I can share #MyOpinion without disrespect to those with differing opinions. 

We get to choose our actions and reactions. Would you want to receive the reactions or actions you present?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home