Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Did I hear that right?

Yesterday after work I picked up Steve he said
"Mom...I want to hear that song we heard this morning you know...two sixty four"

"Mom you remember right the two sixty four song"

Me:"No I am not sure what song your are taking about."

Steve: "Mom you know...the two sixty four"

Me:"Sorry honey I am not sure what song you are talking about"

Steve: "Mom you know the song that goes...I am two sixty four my shirt.."

Oh....Too Sexy For ......by Right Said Fred...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Children’s logic and understanding is unique. When I was a kid I’d put on my six-guns and mask and pretend to be the “Long Ranger.”

8:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, omg he's adorable!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I suspect most of us are closer to being "264 my shirt" anyway, so I think Steve's way is better...

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home