Wednesday, January 04, 2006

One for the DUH...category

Steve and I live with my Brother...After we moved back we stayed with my parents for awhile...then I found a full time job...and was looking for a place to rent.

My brother bought a house...a large house...too big for just him and he was going to get a room mate. So we joined forces..as long as he was going to rent to someone anyway and was not opposed to having us constantly in his way..well here we are. Steve and I have the upstairs and he has the downstairs...we share the kitchen.

Basically we each have our own living room. We both have TV's...mines like 17 inches or something....his is bigger. We don't have cable, or satellite. Upstairs we can get the local channels..downstairs he doesn't get any reception. He basically watches movies or plays Xbox on his TV. If we ever watch a movie together...we do it downstairs because he says my TV is too small.


The other day we were talking and I asked him...

"So are you going to have a Super Bowl party or let someone else have it?"

He said casually "Well I will probably let someone else have it.....someone who can actually show the game"

Duh.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your brother has the right idea. I would rather go to a super bowl party than host one!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I agree, better off someone else having their house trashed than you!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kylee said...

Luckily my brother's friends are all pretty mellow. They all have alot of respect for each other and each others homes. I've known almost all of them since they were all in kindergarten. He does have a poker party maybe once a month..and they all keep downstairs after he serves them his chili.

I usually ask what his plans are because I am what he calls "anti social"...I call "socially dysfuncational". I like to make myself scarce or at least prepare to be "social".

He might have had them over if either of us had a real TV to see the game on.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

hehehe, you sound like me! I am socially dysfunctional too, but i enjoy being this way.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home