Saturday, April 01, 2006

THIS WEEK

Well...its been a long week. Haven't felt much like surfing the net or anything else for that matter. Been working a lot getting ready for a big system upgrade at work. That on top of the daily issues that seem to arise as we go along.

Steve has still been fighting whatever everyone has been sick with. He does not have asthma but his system does have a low tolerance for chest congestion. So we are taking it one day at a time. My brother has been sick all week. I feel for him because I know how it feels besides Steve and I probably brought it to him since we were just sick with it.

Me...nothing wrong that I can pinpoint...but I do feel on edge and grumpy...I find myself apologizing to my co-worker, my brother and my son on a regular basis...I could use the excuse that it is a monthly issue but its not so that is not valid. I know my mood is irrational and just plan stupid...but there it is infecting every part of my being..I guess it helps that I recognize it and try to minimize its affects on others...but there it is. Feeling like this I wonder if I had more to do with the demise of my marriage than my ex...then I remember that he was the alcoholic and liked drugs...I am sure I helped...but I am equally as sure that his illness has a lot more to do with my oddness than anything. Maybe its as simple of myself fighting off that nasty little bug that has been around to everyone still.

My sister had surgery this week. She had her tonsils taken out. Being older recovery has not been too fun..but in the long run she will be fine.

I will try to get to visiting everyone this weekend.....although I haven't felt like surfing I have missed visiting you!!

Any maybe someday I will have something interesting to day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Keep smiling Kylee :)
Hope your sisters recovery is going well, and everyone is getting over the icky colds and flu's

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope all settles down for you and everything gets back to “normal’—however that is defined.

I suppose having one’s tonsils removed beyond childhood is much more traumatic. Mine came out when I was 4.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home