Thursday, March 16, 2006

cough cough..sneeze..wheeze

Steve and I stayed home today. We both woke up about 4:30 this morning with fevers. Fun stuff. At first he said he just wanted to lie down and watch movies all day. I gave him some cough meds and all of a sudden within minutes he was like a new kids. Wanting to play games, play with his toys, play catch..ANYthing by lie down and watch movies. he actually told me "Mom we are having fun today, right?" crazy kid.

Finally he is sleeping....We have been sick more this year than in the last couple of years. Now I can rest too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you both get the rest and healing you need!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

PINCH

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kylee said...

We are better today than yesterday. I figured we might as well stay home since we were both still coughing and all congested....no school anyway.

Thanks for asking aren’t' you glad you did 8)

Whats up with your page? Can't get there from here, except it looks like its counting.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home