Sunday, February 12, 2006

Zoo





Steve and I had a great time at the zoo. The weather was perfect the animals were out; it was perfect. There were some exhibits that were closed for the season; Steve and I said that they were on vacation.

The entire weeked was a great one. Steve and I played outside. I took a nap while Steve played his leapster games; he worked on his "art" and we read books.

It is supposed to get cold during the week maybe even snow....yeah we'll see.

I hope everyone has a great week!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a great day it must have been. It is wonderful going to the zoo ... I love it !! The enjoyment that children get from it is just amazing, don't you think. Glad you had a great weekend. Take care, Meow

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you both had fun! I love the zoo. I like the little buggies - I was in a bridal party who had their wedding at the zoo. I got to drive the buggy. I was only 13 so thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Who doesn't love the zoo?? I'm so glad you had a lovely weekend, you deserve it :)

JD, a wedding at a zoo...now that would be the best!!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love a trip to the zoo! Maybe I'll take one when it warms up.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home