Sunday, January 15, 2006

That is what I get....

The ice cream my brother had in the freezer has been calling my name all week. Finally tonight I decided it would be ok for Steve and I to have some ice cream. He had mint chocolate chip and I had some almond praline...just a couple of spoon fulls. I figured it could not hurt. It was really sweet....then I bit down and got a yummy mouthful of plastic...thats what I get for giving in to the little voices...


Blogger Michelle said...

OMG, that was in the ice cream????
Geez you could have choked.

3:12 PM  
Blogger JD's Rose said...

OoWA! How bad is that? Did you report it?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

plastic? well, it's better than biting down on a rat i guess.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Meow said...

Yuk, luckily it was only plastic, not glass. Did you take the packaging (and the plastic) back to the store and complain ??? Could've got some freebies for your trouble !!!
Take care,

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kylee said...

Hi all,
It all could have been worse..I suppose but I joked about calling the manufacuter and telling them that I choked...funny though because I could never pull like that off...Id fold under the pressure I can not tell a lie. We have not taken the "tainted" ice cream back to the store...yet only because we have not gone. I sent the makers an email but don't expect to hear anything..My brother and I just sat around speculating what t could have been....we figure a piece of the thing that stires the ice cream.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home